Sunday 22 July 2012

Lots going on

I am busy making lots of plans for classes at the moment. How does a monthly stampin craft group sound or a all day Christmas event, especially as the new seasonal mini is on the horizon. And I've seen it! It has been posted recently on the demo website. Swoon.... I got a bit excited and made a list of what i wanted before realising it was pretty much the whole cataloque, lol. The new seasonal catalogue is due to be released to the general public from early September. It is amazing, my head is buzzing with ideas and opportunities, hence the planning mentiond above and I so wish I could share it with you now..... but alas we cant. But if you were a demo you would be able to see it for yourself. Now is a fab time to join the wonderful world of Stampin' Up! And more reasons why you should..........
If you join in July your first quarterly minimum does not need to be met till the end of December 2012.
That means you get your starter kit and £130 worth of any goods of your choice to play with over the summer.
Mid-August you get to pre-order lots of new items from the new seasonal catalogue at 30% discount.
Early September you can sell these products to your customers along with offering them the Items from the Last Chance/Retired Lists.
You can then pre-order from the new main catalogue which is then released on 1st October.
I have lots of information about becoming a demo or I would be happy to email some more information TFL Sarah

No comments: